Online Film Submission Process
a. Contestant must upload their film into their personal FilmFreeway account, directly from their device.
(1) See instructions Upload Film to Personal FilmFreeway Account.
b. The Contestant must then upload the film from their personal FilmFreeway account to the Contest, also on FilmFreeway.
(1) DO NOT link the film to the Contest from Vimeo, YouTube, or other online film platforms.
c. Films may be submitted into the Contest beginning on July 31 thru September 30, 2020.
(1) See instructions Upload Film to NELSAC Student Online Short Film Contest on FilmFreeway.
d. ATTENTION: This online Contest is a Non-Public Listing on FilmFreeway, meaning the Contest and films submitted to it are not available for public viewing.
(1) The Contest may only be viewed by Contestants, Contest Managers, and Judges.
(2) Contestant can only see and view their film, not other Contestants’ films.
(3) Contestant can share their film privately by sending the film’s URL and password to whom it wishes. See Instructions for Sharing Contestant’s Film with Family, Friends, and Followers.